VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• VT root. VT OBO version 8.8 captured 29 Mar 2019. VT:0000001
Any measurable or observable characteristic of a vertebrate organism.
MP:0000001 (MP root. MP OBO captured 29 Mar 2019)
is numbered similarly to VT:0000001
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD