VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• response to xenobiotic stimulus trait VT:0010487
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the capacity of an organism
to change, adjust, or alter its morphology, physiology, or behavior as a
result of exposure to a foreign compound.
MP:0010487 (abnormal right subclavian artery morphology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010487
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD