VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• life span trait VT:0005372
Any measurable or observable characteristic pertaining to the period of time an
organism survives or is expected to survive or maintains or is expected
to maintain a specific function.
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD