VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• surface structure trait VT:0015052
Any measurable or observable characteristic of the organism subdivision which is the collection of anatomical structures on the body surface. [MGI:smb]; xref: TAO:0000292;
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD