VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• organ system trait VT:0015074
Any measurable or observable characteristic of an anatomical group that has as its parts distinct anatomical structures interconnected by anatomical structures at a lower level of granularity. [TAO:0001439]; xref: CARO:0000011; xref: TAO:0001439;
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD