VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• hemolymphoid system trait VT:0010248
MP:0010248 (decreased intestine copper level)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010248
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the blood forming organs and
tissues and the system of lymphoid channels and tissues that drains extracellular
fluid from the periphery via the thoracic duct to the blood.
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD