VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• metabolism trait VT:0002121
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the processes that cause many
of the chemical changes in living organisms, including anabolism and catabolism; metabolic
processes typically transform small molecules, but also include macromolecular processes such as
DNA repair and replication, and protein synthesis and degradation.
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD