VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• immune system trait VT:1000783
Any measurable or observable characteristic of the organs or cells associated with
the body's defense against foreign organisms or substances and aberrant native cells.
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD