VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• homeostasis trait VT:0001764
MP:0001764 (abnormal homeostasis)
is numbered similarly to VT:0001764
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to a state of equilibrium in
the body with respect to various functions and to chemical composition of
the fluids and tissues.
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD