VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• anatomical relation trait VT:0100006
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the location of a part
of the body in relation to the body as a whole or
to other parts.
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD