VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• connective tissue trait VT:0100002
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the physical or functional supporting
tissue of the body, a major constituent of which is an extracellular
matrix of ground substance, protein fibers, and structural glycoproteins.
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD