VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• organism subdivision trait VT:0100003
Any measurable or observable characteristic of an anatomical structure which is a
subpart of the whole organism; the mereological sum of these is the
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD