VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• muscular system physiology trait VT:0002106
Any measurable characteristic related to the function of or processes in the
tissue composed of contractile cells or fibers that effects movement of an
organ or part of the body.
MP:0002106 (abnormal muscle physiology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0002106
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD