VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• reproductive system development trait VT:0003936
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the morphology or physiology during
formation and differentiation of the organs involved in the production of offspring.
MP:0003936 (abnormal reproductive system development)
is numbered similarly to VT:0003936
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD