VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• reproductive system morphology trait VT:0002160
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the shape, structure, color, or
pattern of any of the organs or tissues involved in the production
MP:0002160 (abnormal reproductive system morphology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0002160
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD