VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• gland morphology trait VT:0002163
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the shape, structure, color, or
pattern of an organized aggregation of cells functioning as a secretory or
MP:0002163 (abnormal gland morphology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0002163
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD