VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• urinary system physiology trait VT:0005502
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the function of or processes in any of the organs involved in the production or excretion of urine. [MP:0003942]; xref: MP:0005502;
MP:0005502 (abnormal renal/urinary system physiology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0005502
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD