VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• germ cell quantity VT:0002209
Any measurable characteristic related to the proportion or numbers of any of
the reproductive (generative) cells of a multicellular organism, whether they are undifferentiated
or fully differentiated.
MP:0002209 (decreased germ cell number)
is numbered similarly to VT:0002209
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD