VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• epididymis morphology trait VT:0002631
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the shape, structure, color, or
pattern of the elongated structure connected to the posterior surface of the
testes that transports, stores, and matures spermatozoa between testes and vas deferens.
MP:0002631 (abnormal epididymis morphology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0002631
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD