VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• sex gland size trait VT:0000655
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the physical magnitude of any
of the organized aggregations of cells that function as secretory or excretory
organs and are associated with reproduction.
MP:0000655 (dilated sex gland)
is numbered similarly to VT:0000655
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD