VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• female reproductive system morphology trait VT:0001119
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the shape, structure, color, or
pattern of the organs associated with producing offspring in the gender that
bears the offspring.
MP:0001119 (abnormal female reproductive system morphology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0001119
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD