VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• ovary morphology trait VT:0001126
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the shape, structure, color, or
pattern of the female reproductive gland containing the germ cells.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0001126 (abnormal ovary morphology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0001126
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD