VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• mammary gland morphology trait VT:0000627
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the shape, structure, color, or
pattern of the milk-producing glands in female mammals, consisting of lobes containing
clusters of alveoli with a system of ducts to convey the milk
to an external nipple or teat.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0000627 (abnormal mammary gland morphology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0000627
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD