VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• blood hormone amount VT:0005418
The proportion, quantity, or volume in whole blood, serum, or plasma of
any of the chemical substances that have specific regulatory effects on the
activity of a certain organ or organs; originally applied to substances secreted
by various endocrine glands and transported in the bloodstream to the target
organs, it is sometimes extended to include substances that are not produced
by the endocrine glands but that have similar effects.
MP:0005418 (abnormal circulating hormone level)
is numbered similarly to VT:0005418
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD