VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• blood thyroxine amount VT:0005475
The proportion, quantity, or volume in whole blood, serum, or plasma of
the major hormone derived from the thyroid gland; it normally affects cellular
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0005475 (abnormal circulating thyroxine level)
is numbered similarly to VT:0005475
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD