MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal circulating hormone level MP:0005418
any anomaly in the blood concentration of any of the chemical substances
that have specific regulatory effects on the activity of a certain organ
or organs; originally applied to substances secreted by various endocrine glands and
transported in the bloodstream to the target organs, it is sometimes extended
to include substances that are not produced by the endocrine glands but
that have similar effects
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0005418 (blood hormone amount)
is numbered similarly to MP:0005418
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD