VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• blood insulin amount VT:0001560
The proportion, quantity, or volume in whole blood, serum, or plasma of
this polypeptide hormone, secreted by beta cells of the pancreas, that promotes
glucose utilization, protein synthesis, and the formation and storage of neutral lipids.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0001560 (abnormal circulating insulin level)
is numbered similarly to VT:0001560
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD