VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• blood insulin-like growth factor amount VT:0010479
The proportion, quantity, or volume in whole blood, serum, or plasma of
this protein hormone, which is similar in molecular structure to insulin and
plays a role in childhood growth and anabolic effects in adults.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0010479 (brain aneurysm)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010479
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD