VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• blood thyroid-stimulating hormone amount VT:0005119
The proportion, quantity, or volume in whole blood, serum, or plasma of
the hormone that stimulates the growth and function of the thyroid gland.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0005119 (decreased circulating thyroid-stimulating hormone level)
is numbered similarly to VT:0005119
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD