VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• mineral amount VT:0000192
The proportion, quantity, or volume in a body tissue or fluid of
any inorganic element or compound that has importance in body functions.
MP:0000192 (abnormal mineral level)
is numbered similarly to VT:0000192
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD