VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• blood iron amount VT:0004152
The proportion, quantity, or volume in whole blood, serum, or plasma of
this metallic element that normally occurs in the heme of hemoglobin, myoglobin,
transferrin, ferritin, and iron-containing porphyrins; it is an essential component of enzymes
such as catalase, peroxidase, and various cytochromes.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0004152 (abnormal circulating iron level)
is numbered similarly to VT:0004152
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD