VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• blood sodium amount VT:0001776
The proportion, quantity, or volume in whole blood, serum, or plasma of
this metallic element, the most plentiful extracellular ion in the body and
the principal determinant of extracellular fluid volume.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0001776 (abnormal circulating sodium level)
is numbered similarly to VT:0001776
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD