VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• blood potassium amount VT:0002668
The proportion, quantity, or volume in whole blood, serum, or plasma of
this alkaline metallic element, the most abundant intracellular ion.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0002668 (abnormal circulating potassium level)
is numbered similarly to VT:0002668
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD