MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal mineral level MP:0000192
any anomaly in the concentration of any inorganic substance that has importance in body functions [ISBN:0-683-40008-8];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0000192 (mineral amount)
is numbered similarly to MP:0000192
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD