VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• blood mineral amount VT:0000068
The proportion, quantity, or volume in whole blood, serum, or plasma of
any inorganic element or compound that has importance in body functions.
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD