MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• homeostasis/metabolism phenotype MP:0005376
the observable morphological and physiological characteristics related to a state of equilibrium
in the body with respect to various functions and to chemical composition
of the fluids and tissues or the processes that cause many of
the chemical changes in living mammalian organisms that are manifested through development
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD