MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal metabolism MP:0005266
any anomaly in the processes that cause many of the chemical changes
in living organisms, including anabolism and catabolism; metabolic processes typically transform small
molecules, but also include macromolecular processes such as DNA repair and replication,
and protein synthesis and degradation
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD