MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal physiological response to xenobiotic MP:0008872
any anomaly in the physiological or morphological changes induced by a compound
foreign to living organisms such as changes in blood pressure, changes in
hormone or protein levels or hypertrophy or hypotrophy of an organ
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD