VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• cognitive behavior trait VT:0010450
Any measurable or observable characteristic of actions or reactions of an organism
that occur as the result of cognition; where cognition is defined as
the operation of the mind by which an organism becomes aware of
objects of thought or perception.
MP:0010450 (atrial septal aneurysm)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010450
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD