VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• spatial reference memory trait VT:0010727
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the ability to recall spatial
location information from previous encounters or training sessions in order to navigate
or perform other behavior using such location cues.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0010727 (increased glioblastoma incidence)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010727
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD