VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• learning/memory/conditioning trait VT:0002063
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to actions or reactions of an
organism associated with the ability to receive, store, process or recall informational
MP:0002063 (abnormal learning/memory/conditioning)
is numbered similarly to VT:0002063
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD