VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• discrimination learning trait VT:0010728
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the ability to exhibit a
differential response to different stimuli that is achieved by the reinforcement of
the desired response for each particular stimulus.
MP:0010728 (fusion of atlas and occipital bones)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010728
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD