VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• associative learning trait VT:0010527
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the ability of an organism
to change the frequency or form of its actions or reactions as
a result of the influence of the environment.
MP:0010527 (bicuspid pulmonary valve)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010527
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD