MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal renal/urinary system physiology MP:0005502
any functional anomaly of any of the organs or tissues responsible for
fluid volume regulation, regulating electrolytes, maintaining acid-base homeostasis, and elimination of water
and water soluble waste products in an organism
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0005502 (urinary system physiology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0005502
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD