VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• nephron physiology trait VT:0003606
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the function of or processes in the filtering unit of the kidney that includes the renal corpuscle, proximal and distal convoluted tubules, loop of Henle, and the collecting tubule. [ISBN:0-8036-1207-9, RGD:dhm];
MP:0003606 (kidney failure)
is numbered similarly to VT:0003606
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD