VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• urinary bladder physiology trait VT:0005303
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the function of or processes in the distensible musculomembranous bag for holding urine. [ISBN:0-683-40008-8];
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD