VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• skeletal muscle fiber morphology trait VT:0003084
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the shape, structure, color, or
pattern of the skeletal muscle fibers, the large multinucleated cells that make
up the striated muscles connected at either or both extremities with the
bony framework of the body.
MP:0003084 (abnormal skeletal muscle fiber morphology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0003084
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD