VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• type I muscle fiber quantity VT:1000747
The proportion or number of type I, slow oxidative fibers in skeletal
muscle; these red fibers are rich in sarcoplasm, myoglobin, and mitochondria and
contract more slowly than white fibers.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD