VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• skeletal muscle morphology trait VT:0000759
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the shape, structure, color, or
pattern of any of the striated muscles connected at either or both
extremities with the bony framework of the body.
MP:0000759 (abnormal skeletal muscle morphology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0000759
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD