VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• skeletal muscle fiber quantity VT:1000743
The proportion or number of skeletal muscle fibers, the large multinucleated cells that make up the striated muscles connected at either or both extremities with the bony framework of the body. [ISBN:0-683-40008-8]; xref: ATOL:0001691;
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD